We are here to help!
Effective Monday, July 6, 2020, the following measures have been implemented until further notice:
We are reopening the doors to our lobbies on Monday, July 6, 2020. We will be open for transactions, but appointments will still be required for other services. Click here for those services and to schedule your appointment today!
**If you are visiting our main branch you will need to park and enter in the back as it will be the only entrance available.
Keep in mind visiting the drive thru and conducting your banking via our e-services is always safer. Because of limited capacities in our branches, you may need to wait outside before entering. We appreciate your understanding.
- The lobby is open for teller transactions. If you are in need of any other services (non-transactional) an appointment is required, please click here to schedule an appointment.
- Masks are required to enter.
- All members will be required to have their temperature taken before entering the building.
- Members must present ID upon arrival to verify identity. You will be asked to pull down your mask upon arrival and at the teller window.
- No food, drink, large bags or anything additional is allowed into the branch. (Paperwork and small handbags are allowed.)
- No bathrooms available.
Phone and digital banking services:
- Online banking – Click here
- Mobile App – Download the DMCU app through the Apple store or Google Play
- Telebanking – 800-860-5704 (check balances, transaction history, make transfers, and more)
- BillPay – Pay all your bills online through online or mobile banking
- Person-to-person payments – Pay anyone via online or mobile banking
- Pay your DMCU loan – Click here
Need to speak to a DMCU representative?
- Call us at 313.568.5000
- Live chat at dmcu.com
- Email us at email@example.com
- Text us at 313.568.5000
Need cash? Click here for a list of ATM locations
Debit Card Replacements
Until further notice, all debit cards will need to be ordered. Please call 313.568.5000 to order your card. Under normal circumstances, a debit card and pin will arrive between 7-10 business days. However, due to the current situation, it may take longer. Thank you for your patience during these times.
Business Account Information
If you are receiving any funds from a bank, SBA loan, or any other money for a business that you own, you must have a business account. Funds intended for a business cannot be deposited to a personal account. Any funds coming in for a business to be deposited into a personal account will be returned to sender/depositor.
Be Aware of Scams
During these uncertain times, you will see an increase of scammers trying to gain your personal information. Please be aware. Diversified Members Credit Union will never call you to solicit personal information. If a call doesn’t feel right, it most likely is not.
DMCU has been a solid fixture in the community for 90 years. We have helped our members manage through difficult times before and we are well prepared to help navigate through these difficult times as well.
Your money is safe at DMCU. We have been a solid financial institution for 90 years. Because of our prudent management, please know your credit union is well-capitalized and we are stronger than ever.