Benefits of Credit Union Membership
Online Banking Gives You Online Access to Your DMCU Accounts
With Online Banking you can:
- View balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View account history
- Apply for a Loan
- Pay bills using our free Bill Pay service
- And more!
To access Online Banking, click here!
Skip-a-pay can be done one of two ways. You can either complete your skip-a-pay in person at a teller window or through online or mobile banking.
- Your account must be in good standing. This means all loans and account balances must be current and in good standing when the skip-a-pay request is received by the credit union. (Account would be ineligible only if courtesy pay is over 30 days delinquent and/or is over the approved limit.)
- Auto Loan must be open for a minimum of (9) months prior to skipping loan payment. All other eligible loans must be open for (6) months prior to skipping.
- Limit (2) skip pays per calendar year and skipped payments cannot take place in consecutive months.
- Skip-A-Pay can be done online or in-person. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Real estate, lines of credit, and credit card loans are not eligible for this offer.
- The limit of (8) skips per lifetime of the loan begins July 8,2019. Prior loan payments skipped are not counted under this new program.
- There will be a $40 skip pay application fee per loan. If you choose to have the application fee deducted from your credit union account, the funds must be available for withdrawal.
- For members who have ACH or AFT and wish to skip their loan payment, you must make your request at least 3 business days prior to the payment due date. Failure to meet the 3-day requirement could result in having to wait until your next due date to skip your payment.
By completing a Skip-A-Payment you are requesting Diversified Members Credit Union to advance the loan due date equal to one month’s payment. You understand that the current balance of the loan is extended by the amount of the payment skipped and that interest will continue to accrue on your loan balance throughout the deferred payment period, which may further extend the term of your loan. If there is more than one borrower on a loan, only one borrower is required to authorize a Skip-A-Payment request.
Schedule one-time or recurring bill payments with ease and flexibility. Make payments with a click of your mouse or swipe of your finger. Our Bill Pay system is fully integrated within our online banking, which makes it even easier for you to track your balance, payment history, and even configure e-mail alerts.
How to sign up for Bill Pay:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Hover over the “Pay & Transfer” menu option
- Select “Go to Bill Pay”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get started
Secure cloud storage for your important documents
With My Virtual StrongBox (MVSB) it’s easy to access your documents no matter where you are by logging into Online Banking. MVSB allows you to share documents online as well with a family member, lawyer, accountant or directly with DMCU.
Virtual Strong Box provides:
- Convenience – upload, sort and manage digital documents
- Security – back up documents with secure encryption technology
- Simplicity – easily upload and organize important documents the way you want
When you enroll, you receive 10 MB for free! You may purchase more storage starting at $5.95 for an additional 50 MB.
To get started, click “Online Banking Login,” hover over the “My Documents” tab and select “Go to Virtual Strongbox.”
Mobile Banking App
We are proud to announce our NEW mobile banking app, available NOW through the Apple App Store and on Google Play! Now you can access your accounts from your smart phone or tablet. Whether on the couch or in a store, our Mobile App makes it easy to bank on the go.
With Our Mobile App you can:
- View balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View account history
- Find shared branching locations across the country
- Apply for a Loan
- Pay bills
- Find contact information
We also offer traditional mobile banking through our website, which will size to fit all desktop computers, laptops, notebooks, tablets and smartphones.
Deposit Your Checks from Anywhere with Remote Deposit Capture
We know you’re busy and you can’t always make it to the branch. That’s why we’ve introduced Remote Deposit Capture, which allows you to use your phone to deposit checks wherever you are. To learn more about this service and to find out if you qualify, check out our Remote Deposit Capture FAQ.
Mobile Payment Solutions
Pay with ease by turning your phone into your wallet. DMCU now offers the following mobile payment services:
- Apple Pay® for your DMCU Visa Credit Card and Debit Mastercard
- Samsung Pay® for your DMCU Visa Credit Card and Debit Mastercard
- Android PayTM for your DMCU Visa Credit Card and Debit Mastercard
Accepted almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card, these mobile payment solutions make purchases safe, easy, and free! Add your DMCU Visa Credit Card and Debit Mastercard to your digital wallet today.
Protect Your Card with Real-Time Control
Introducing unprecedented, real-time control over your DMCU Debit card using your smartphone or tablet. CardNav adds another level of security to your card by letting you decide how and when they can be used and alerting you when any type of transaction you specify takes place. You can even use CardNav to set personal spending limits that help you stay within your budget goals.
- Turn card on or off in seconds.
- Use GPS to restrict transactions to businesses within a designated area.
- Limit card use to specific merchants or purchases.
- Receive real-time, in-app alerts that let you stop unauthorized purchases before they’re complete.
- Receive alerts when you’re getting close to any personal spending limits you’ve set.
Download the CardNav by CO-OP app and gain a new level of security and control over your money today.
Money Desktop® Gives You Total Control of Your Finances
With Money Desktop, you will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of your financial health with easy to read graphs that illustrate your spending habits.
- Set goals and create alerts to keep a close eye on your budgets.
- Aggregate accounts from other financial institutions to conveniently view all of your accounts in one place.
- View, search, categorize, and export transaction history.
- And much more.
Take total control of your finances today. Login to Online Banking to get started using Money Desktop.
Help the Environment by Going Green! Enroll in eStatements!
It’s fast, easy, convenient and secure. Who’s looking in your mailbox? Keep out the predators and protect your personal account information by using eStatements. Fast, safe, secure and easy! Make eStatements your personal choice statement option by enrolling today. Contact a friendly Member Service Representative or choose “statement options” the next time you log in to It’s Me 247 Online Banking.
- Receive your statement faster than by mail
- More safe and secure
- Convenient – access your statements from any web connection
- Easy access to prior statements – 12 months of eStatements available
- Print only when you need to
To enroll in eStatements, simply log on to It’s Me 24/7 Online Banking! Click on the eStatement tab and select “Enroll Now”. Select the “Accept” button to agree to the disclosure and enter your email address. Once you complete this step, you are enrolled and will begin to receive eStatements after the first day of the next month.
At DMCU, we’re committed to help you save money!
As a Benefits Plus® Member (through your deposit account relationship at DMCU) you are entitled to an exclusive program that allows you and your family to get discounts on products and services you use every day. Call 866-329-7587 for more information or to sign up!
Already a Member?
Check out our latest member discounts.
Identity Theft & Security Center Program featuring Restoration Rescue®
- Set Fraud Alerts
- Reduce Junk Mail
- Order Free Credit Reports
- Organize Personal Information
- Activate Identity Theft Restoration Service
- Domestic & International Airline Tickets
- Hotel and Car Rentals
- Theme Park Admissions
Want to know more?
Learn how to live better for less.
- Prescription Discounts
- Vision Care/Product Discounts
- Hearing Care/Product Discounts
- Dining Dough
- Internet Grocery Coupon Club
- Movie Ticket and Rental Discount
- Pre-Paid Phone Cards
- Mail-Order Food Gifts
- National Restaurant Discounts
- National Rental Discounts
- 24-Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance*
- Group Dental Plan*
Cash Back Rewards
The more you shop, the more you spend, the more cash back rewards you get.
Earn up to 33% Cash Back when shopping at over 350 online retailers with your registered DMCU Debit Card.
*After the 60-day free trial, Benefits Plus has a low $4.99 monthly membership fee.
DMCU has selected Generations Gold, Inc. as a third-party provider for Benefits Plus®. Not all plans available in all areas. Some restrictions apply. Please call 1.866.329.7587 or visit www.benefits-plus.org for complete program details. A Benefits Plus® membership is required.
DMCU Rewards is a no-fee program that rewards you with points for using your Debit Card. You automatically earn points when you use your DMCU Debit Card. You earn one point for every two dollars spent on your Debit Card when you sign for the purchase. We keep track of all the points you’ve earned and provide you with a quarterly DMCU Rewards statement.
You can redeem points at any time starting with as few as 750 points. And with Points Purchase, you can buy points to redeem for items at point levels above your available points balance. Your points are good for five years from the month they’re earned, so there’s plenty of time (and ways) to use your points.