Online Accessibility Statement
If you have difficulty accessing features of functions on this website, please call 313.568.5000 or email us at email@example.com during regular business hours and we will work with you to provide the information you seek.
Our goal is to permit members to successfully gather information and conduct business through our website and other technology platforms. Diversified Members Credit Union has taken steps and is devoting resources to promote accessibility.
We have engaged outside vendors and consultants for this purpose. Specific items our vendors and consultants have addressed or are addressing include:
- Use of headings, lists, paragraphs, and other formatting features on dmcu.com so guests can more easily use the site
- Use of functionality that operates through a keyboard interface without requiring specific timings for individual keystrokes
- Pages, sites, and apps with a consistent structure to ease navigation
- When choosing colors and site design we consider the issue of contrast to promote the accessibility of images and text
- Designating responsibility for ensuring and promoting the accessibility of our website and other technologies