Take advantage of convenient account access today. Here is all you can do with DMCU's mobile app & online banking:
- View balances in real time
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View account history
- Apply for a Loan
- Pay bills using our free Bill Pay service
- Check your credit score with SavvyMoney
- Download your mobile app today, by clicking here.
- Travel Alerts, click here to watch a short video.
- Check out DMCU's Sub Shares to organize your savings today! Click here to watch a short video.
- And more!
Schedule one-time or recurring bill payments with ease and flexibility. Make payments with a click of your mouse or swipe of your finger. Our Bill Pay system is fully integrated within our online banking, which makes it even easier for you to track your balance and payment history, and even configure email alerts.
How to sign-up for Bill Pay:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Hover over the “Pay & Transfer” menu option
- Select “Go to Bill Pay”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get started
Get Account Notifications Faster with eNotices
Don’t wait to get notifications in the mail. With eNotices you can receive alerts in your online banking or email for account events such as overdrafts or non-sufficient funds. You can even set up low balance alerts, payment reminders, and more!
To enroll, visit the “Info Center” tab when you log-in to It’s Me 24/7 Online Banking and select “eAlert Subscriptions”.
Go Green with eStatements
It’s fast, easy, convenient and secure. Who’s looking in your mailbox? Keep out the predators and protect your personal account information by using eStatements. Fast, safe, secure and easy! Make eStatements your personal choice statement option by enrolling today. Contact a friendly Member Service Representative or choose “statement options” the next time you log in to It’s Me 247 Online Banking.
- Receive your statement faster than by mail
- More safe and secure
- Convenient – access your statements from any web connection
- Easy access to prior statements – 12 months of eStatements available
- Print only when you need to
To enroll in eStatements:
- Simply log onto It’s Me 24/7 Online Banking
- Click on the eStatement tab and select “Enroll Now”
- Select the “Accept” button to agree to the disclosure and enter your email address (once this is complete, you are enrolled and will begin to receive eStatements after the first day of the next month)
Remote Deposit Capture
DMCU’s Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) feature allows our Mobile App users to deposit checks directly from their mobile phones.
Keep track of your credit score with SavvyMoney
Did you know that checking your credit score more than once a year can actually damage your credit? That’s because each inquiry can lower your score. But when you belong to DMCU, you can check your score anytime without worrying about affecting the number. This is important because you need to stay informed about what’s on your credit report in order to protect yourself against fraud. Find out more about what a credit score is and how you can improve yours by watching this short video.
Control how, when, and where your debit and/or credit card is used with card controls. Receive real time alerts when your card is used and enjoy the peace of mind knowing you can turn it off if you believe your card has been used by someone else. Log into the DMCU mobile app and select your card!
ACH On Demand
Get Your Money Sooner!
Do you want access to your pending deposit sooner? DMCU is here to help you with that, with our ACH On Demand. With our ACH On Demand, you are able to receive your funds early.
To enroll in ACH On Demand:
- Go to my accounts
- Click on ACH Transactions
- Once you click on the ACH transaction that is pending, the system will guide you through the process*
*A $15.00 fee will be applied to your DMCU account of your choice. The $15.00 fee cannot be withdrawn from the incoming deposit.
Money Map Gives You Total Control of Your Finances
Money Map gives you the power to view the big picture of your finances. With Money Map, you will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of your financial health with easy to read graphs that illustrate your spending habits
- Set goals and create alerts to keep a close eye on your budgets
- Aggregate accounts from other financial institutions to conveniently view all of your accounts in one place
- View, search, categorize and export transaction history
- And much more!
Join the neighborhood today!
Come on over and share the wealth with thousands of other members through rewards, low rates, and making financing a breeze.